Pennywort Flower & 10 gal Shrimp Jungle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rain here too...both me and my dogs would very much prefer snow over rain!

Rain here today and 50s. Crazy! Hate rain and mud this time of year would definitely prefer some snow! We've only had a tiny bit so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've had one shipper who used that cellulose insulation. It's basically finely shredded paper.

They sell foam sheets at Menards for $5. That's what most shippers I have purchased from use. Just cut to size.

Brenna

I've had one shipper who used that cellulose insulation. It's basically finely shredded paper.

Thank you. Great suggestion. I'll look into that.

They sell foam sheets at Menards for $5. That's what most shippers I have purchased from use. Just cut to size.

Brenna

Another great suggestion. Thank you! We don't have Menard's here. So how thick of a foam is it? Rigid or soft foam?

Thanks for both suggestions.I'll see what I can find around here.

Home improvement stores should have it. It's about 1 inch thick. Don't pay attention to my mess pile. I save foam and boxes to reuse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1452479411498.jpg
    1452479411498.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 58
Wow I'm jealous! I wish my plants would take over like that! The only thing that takes over is my water lettuce! Very nice!

Home improvement stores should have it. It's about 1 inch thick. Don't pay attention to my mess pile. I save foam and boxes to

Great suggestion! I'll have to do some looking around and see what I can find.

Wow I'm jealous! I wish my plants would take over like that! The only thing that takes over is my water lettuce! Very nice!

Thanks. I know what you mean. I have some water lettuce in my other tank and I have to thin it out weekly and feed it to my chickens or it blocks all the light to my plants below.

Back
Top Bottom