For Sale or trade: Petrified Wood Stone -North American - Southwest Region

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
Here is my album link for the pieces. I understand they are best seen on a computer screen. Most of them have a description and a price, a couple are no longer available, as they went for ROAK, and 13 and 14 already have a new home, if it isn't already noted.

They are good collector quality Petrified Wood specimens most with several mineral and stone compositions, as well as detail of wood cells, grain, twists, knots or bark. Great for making interesting stonework in sand in special aquascapes, nano and pico size tanks and tanks which might range through the 40G, or used as an accent piece in larger aquariums.

These were hand collected lawfully by lifelong rock hounders. Unique and beautiful. Sometimes hard to acquire.

You can check out my albums for many examples of the stones in actual aquariums.

For multiple stones there will be discounts and also I have some assorted miscellaneous plants available in my grow out buckets. Low light easy care.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested. Shipped USPS, flat rate, in the smallest reasonable size box possible for safe shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Some things I might be looking for is a nice LED light for a SW 18" or possibly a 12, 14 to 16", or

Protein skimmer for a 16G to 40G or a nano / small size for a 5-16G.

Also looking at a FW LED light upgrade for a planted tank, my tanks are listed in my signature.

Fluval Edge tank 6 or 12, at a reasonable value, 15G column tank local only.

Other wise nano fish and shrimp of very good quality, CRS OEBT royal blue + or - coloration for the most part. Green Babaulti, Bright Tangerine Tigers.

Or let me know what you have, located in Northern Colorado.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/members/60074-albums9460.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom