Photos!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah!

And my crab - BTW, how do you post multiple pics in one post? I'm not trying to spam - lol. Also - mts hasd caught up with me - I have 3 now :d

The "snake" might be a loach -- possibly a yo-yo loach. Here's a good website: http://www.loaches.com/species_index.html

I'm not sure about the crab. Maybe a fiddler crab?

To post multiple pictures in one post (three is the limit for one post), just click on the "browse" button again to find another picture, and then click "add attachment". Just do the same thing that you did for the first one over again. You won't see all the pictures when you do the preview, but if you clicked on "add attachment", they will be there when you click submit.

Those are some fat loaches!!!
looking at the gravel I'd guess that the picture makes them look bigger than they really are...
but yeah, I'd have to guess khuli loach as well... one of my favorite fish... I don't know much about those crabs, but since Khulis spend most of their time on the bottom will ploughking have to worry about them getting nipped at by the crab?

millipede said:
Those are some fat loaches!!!
looking at the gravel I'd guess that the picture makes them look bigger than they really are...
but yeah, I'd have to guess khuli loach as well... one of my favorite fish... I don't know much about those crabs, but since Khulis spend most of their time on the bottom will ploughking have to worry about them getting nipped at by the crab?

I haven't had any problems so far - in fact, the crab gets rather spooked when anything moves and he climbs the plant. Should the snakes worry about the crab, or vice versa?

BTW, millipede, the gravel does make them look big. The are tiny infact - about the size ora small cable!

Back
Top Bottom