Pict of 29gal after makover.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gfink

Aquarium Advice Freak
Here is my 29 gal after its makeover. Light has been upgraded to 2x65W CF. Eco-complete, little hagen co2 kit which I suppliment with excel.

I keep the lights on an overlapped schedule. Front on 12:00 to 8:00, rear on 3:00 to 11:00. Sort of like morning, noon, and afternoon.

Here is a pict after setup. The photo is sort of old, but I just pulled it off my camera. ALL of those plants (except the glosso) came from my 10gal. Needless to say, the 10 was crowded. Tank has been up and running for about 2 months now. I will post some more after I clean up the algae problem I had a week ago. (too much food) Glosso has come in nicely, but the hairgrass hasn't done much at all.

Attachments

• pict_001__large__733.jpg
    pict_001__large__733.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 61
I don't know how you get away with that much light on your tank. Even though you stagger the lights, you still have both on for 5 hours. If I tried to run that much light, My tank would be a mess. I have a 65 wt coralife CF fixture I can't use on my 20 gallon high, even with the legs. Every time I try it, my tank gets magor algea or green water. Time for some better test kits! Your tank looks great by the way, good work!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom