Pictures of the new additions :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

philipraposo198

Aquarium Advice Addict
Since adding the 2 pearl gouramis and the 7 oto catfish I haven't had a chance to show em off yet :)

I am very pleased with how the oto's are doing, far more active today (almost 24 hours since being put into the tank) and seem to be getting nice full bellies.

My pearls are just stunning, so active and really do love to eat algae and other vegetation in the tank (i would rather they not eat my flame and java and christmas moss but oh well). They male and female are good together this tim around, the original pair was swapped out for these.

here are some pics from today, hard to get good shots when fish move to dang much ;)

FEMALE PEARL

MALE PEARL

OTO CATS

FEMALE GOLDEN RAM (Carol)

MALE GOLDEN RAM (Joe)

Your pearls look awesome, so much tiny detail

I really do love them, I didn't know about them till I hoped on forums and someone suggested them to me over the dwarf gourami I was originally thinking about. I fell in love with these fish, so much grace and personality. My female is just as tough as my male which is why I feel they get along perfectly. They also leave all other fish alone which is great!

Amazing tank, and fish! And I love pearls too! It was either one of those or a angel and I picked my angel

The full tank looks great too, is that a branded substrate?

Back
Top Bottom