Pictus cat with cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Duddits

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've seen a few tanks on here with a pictus cat mixed with some cichlids. So I decided to give it a shot and got one today from PetSmart for $8 (on sale). Just wondering if anyone else out there has kept them together and looking for feed back and advice on caring. Figured he can be my bottom dweller that'll keep the tank clean of food scraps :)

Duddits said:
I've seen a few tanks on here with a pictus cat mixed with some cichlids. So I decided to give it a shot and got one today from PetSmart for $8 (on sale). Just wondering if anyone else out there has kept them together and looking for feed back and advice on caring. Figured he can be my bottom dweller that'll keep the tank clean of food scraps :)

I have 4 in my sa/ca cichlids tank. They are with 6 juvi sa/ca cichlids and 2 bristle nose plecos. They get along fine. I don't do anything special for them as far as feeding. They clean up all the nls that the cichlids let settle at the bottom. They are funny to watch cause they take turns chasing each other the tank.

I have 2 juvenile pictus cats now in a 20g with platys. I am going to put them in my 90g African chiclid tank soon. A few people told me on here they've had success with it so I'm trying it soon. Let me know how yours works out as will I! :)

Back
Top Bottom