Pineapple Wag Swordtail and Tuxedo Swordtail MATE!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are you following the journey?

• Total voters
Fishman13 said:
Do u have and Local (as in not a chain store) FS???

Yea two pretty good ones. Mom and Pops. I wonder if they'd special order for me? Thanks for the help and sorry for barging in on your thread

Yea two pretty good ones. Mom and Pops. I wonder if they'd special order for me? Thanks for the help and sorry for barging in on your thread

Anytime 4 the HELP! :)

Don't mind asking a few questions i don't have an issue with that at all. We all need to learn! :)

Also i was going 2 say they might special order them. I just got a nice shipment of plants in using them. So i didn't have to pay S&H. They also said that when i am ready they can order DWARF-CICHLIDS 4 me!!! :dance:

Fishman13 said:
Anytime 4 the HELP! :)

Don't mind asking a few questions i don't have an issue with that at all. We all need to learn! :)

Also i was going 2 say they might special order them. I just got a nice shipment of plants in using them. So i didn't have to pay S&H. They also said that when i am ready they can order DWARF-CICHLIDS 4 me!!! :dance:

I thank you. I will ask them to order me some. I dont use the chain stores for livestock

I was coming to see if you had posted a picture... im getting ready to give up on you... my patience cant take this you know.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom