Pink spot goby beat up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. D

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My starry blenny basically roped him apart.. If he survives the night how long do you think my starry blenny could live in my 12"x16" refugium space?

He'd prob be ok for awhile but youll need a long term solution or it will happen again most likely. I hate when fish dont get along with others, lol. I had to put a dottyback into my 125g cause he was just viscious with the other fish in the biocube.

Yeah... I hate it to! I have a spare 30gl in storage right now that I had planned on using as a quarantine at some point. If I can ever get this thing out he will be going there or a friends. Any tips for getting this guy out?

That'll be a tough one unless you can trick it some how. Bigger more free swimming fish are a lot easier to catch.

I recently broke my entire tank down to catch the 7 fish I have in my system to treat and QT for white spot. Never again lol

Yeah... I had to put my pink spot in the sump so he could relax until I get this guys out... His fins are so messed up but I may try to use the bottle trick and feed from inside my net until they get hungry enough to eat out of it

Thanks.. I caught my melanarus wrasse in the bottle but after about 7hrs total caught my blenny and put my pink spot in the display... He's so beat up in a matter of hours that they were together in a 75 considering they are only 3 and 4 inch fish

Back
Top Bottom