Plant Identification

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishtank3

Aquarium Advice Regular
someone please help me identify these plants

Attachments

• IMG_9804.jpg
    IMG_9804.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_9805.jpg
    IMG_9805.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 75
It kinda looks like Temple Plant - Hygrophilia corymbosa or other variety. Search through some pics of it emersed and submerged growth.

If not...

Were these growing in an aquarium under the water or out of the aqaurium, a fish pond or out in the wilds? They look like marginal plants.

If you found them in the wild can you describe what state and the environment where they were found? River, pond, other details as in - in the water, waters edge, but roots in the water, etc.

These kinds of details will help narrow it down.

It kinda looks like Temple Plant - Hygrophilia corymbosa or other variety. Search through some pics of it emersed and submerged growth.

If not...

Were these growing in an aquarium under the water or out of the aqaurium, a fish pond or out in the wilds? They look like marginal plants.

If you found them in the wild can you describe what state and the environment where they were found? River, pond, other details as in - in the water, waters edge, but roots in the water, etc.

These kinds of details will help narrow it down.

They were bought from a local petstore in a tank marked "Unknown & On clearance" I had watched them for a month to make sure they were aquatic plants

Sent from me quietly wishing I was a fish

Back
Top Bottom