For Sale or trade: Plant Package

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galligak

Aquarium Advice Addict
Since my one tank boiled I'm in need in some funds for rebuilding it. So I have 2-3 small plant packages for sale.

These packages will include (at least)
3-4 stems of rotala rotundifolia
Good handful of salvinia
Some Guppy Grass
3-4 dwarf sag
All this for $7 plus shipping

I also have a baby crypt ponterfia (probably wrong will correct when I look it up) and some java moss that I can throw in for $3 extra.

If you want an extra handful of salvinia I can do that for $2 more (it'll be a big handful).

If you want one thing or another I can split up or add just PM me the info.

I can do small priority shipping or first class depending on what you want. PM me which one and I can get you a price:)

I'm also up for trading for shrimp, mosses, hygrophilia combryosa or Subwassertang. PM me for that as well!

Thanks! (I'll get some pictures up soon)

The moss and the cypt are gone.

Since my salvinia minima has grown wild. I'm selling it for $5 shipping included (first class--trust me it'll hold for over a week). Please check if it is illegal to get it to your state! If I find a comprehensive list of the states that don't allow it I will post. (For sure not to Texas--sorry!)

I ONLY HAVE SALVINIA MINIMA LEFT AS OF NOW, UNLESS SOMETHING FALLS THROUGH.

For a good handful of salvinia it's $5 shipped via first class or $8 for priority.

Okay. I'm sold out for now! Thank you so much! I'll probably have more salvinia in the near future;). As fast as these things grow!

Back
Top Bottom