Play dead gallery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Back to his favourite pastime.

Attachments

• image-3412820317.jpg
    image-3412820317.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 87
Back to his favourite pastime.

Hahaha these pics make them look so lazy! Like just put a remote in his hand and a bag of chips near by.

Don't think these are really "playing dead" maybe more "trying to camouflage" but I just took these and loved them. Where one khuli decided to nap today...

image-1163924442.jpg

image-3997774825.jpg

Albino Cory playing dead

Okay, so I found this thread when looking around to see if anyone else has had similar experiences.......
I have a 10g tank at my office, and yesterday when I got to work, one of my 4 Cories was upside down. I was very dissapointed and went to get the net. When I turned around, they were all swimming around. First time I've ever seen that.

Then when I got home, my wife showed me the attached picture she took yesterday morning. We have 3 albino cories in our 30g tank at home. They look dead most of the time anyway when they are resting, but this was just spooky. My wife tapped on the glass and he went about swimming as normal - well, as "normal" as cories ever swim!

Bizarre that we had cories doing that in two different tanks/different locations/ different cories - albino, and non-albino. Weather front didn't come through until last night, so don't think the pressure would have had anything to do with it. All are alive and well today!

Attachments

• Cory 3-31-14.jpg
    Cory 3-31-14.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom