Playa Rocosa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have frozen blood worms that I'm going to attempt to feed them tomorrow night. I just read about the puffers being a species only tank, however I did find some controversy when they talked about heavily planted tanks. As long as their lines of sight are broken I read that dorm individuals have kept them in a community environment. Luckily, I asked the owner if that was a syndontis because I've had some with cichlids and he told me it wasn't oddly enough. I'm going to call them just to make sure I know the exact id of that catfish and the loach. The badis badis when I researched them had ph levels from 7-7.5 and 5.5-6.5. Would you suggest getting that 5 gallon to put the fry in it?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I asked the guy and he said those could be individual, but after reading it looks like they like to have a pack of 2-3

And it's a dwarf loach.

Future stock
Shoal of 7 rummy nose
2 agassizi cories
Pair of apisto agassizi

Thoughts on these:
Farlowella pair
Wrestling halfbeak
Leaf fish
Peacock gudgeon
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1462040162.395789.jpg

How are the babies doing?

The 5 gal would be perfect!

Your future stock looks good, I'd up the cories to 5 or 6 at least, they're very social guys!

All of the fish listed could work with the exception of the leaf fish, those are more aggressive, single species fish.

The ones in the picture appear to be gold barbs, great fish!

I made a video, it's super late now but tomorrow I'll have a link hopefully and I'll get back to the thread:)

Lots of fish are coming in tomorrow as well! @tropical one of the badis is missing completely:/ it's so hard to find some of the fish in the tank.

I'll have to get a couple more cories, right now I'm adding two tomorrow to make a trio. I got the German blue ram pair as my lfs never gets apistos...yes I follows the ram movement...lol. Let me provide a link to a YouTube video tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom