Playoff baseball!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, Volquez' father died today and he doesn't know, Royals haven't told him.

Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I think he knows.... What im reading just says no one knows if he'll take the mound. That was obviously written earlier.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

No, It's been confirmed he doesn't know
Edit: there are conflicting reports...
Sent from my XT830C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Royals 1-0 Mets.

What will tonight bring? More kick butt baseball. Just maybe not as late as last night please.

Tonight brings Jacob deGrom, one of the 10 best pitchers in baseball.... Mets staff is so deep, it's wonderful...

He's definitely good. Cueto is no chump... Hopefully he finds his balance tonight. if not degrom be eatin cueto snacks all night. Lol. Couldnt think of anyone id rather enjoy living this series with than you sini. Remember we joked abt a kc v mets WS this spring.

He's definitely good. Cueto is no chump... Hopefully he finds his balance tonight. if not degrom be eatin cueto snacks all night. Lol. Couldnt think of anyone id rather enjoy living this series with than you sini. Remember we joked abt a kc v mets WS this spring.

I did not think that was gonna happen. Not the Mets part anyway lol.

I was reading something about Cueto's issue is that he was much better with a particular catcher... who knows though?

sinibotia

See that line? You have crossed that line

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom