please give me advice.which heater?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have just pulled my jager heater from my tank total piece of junk in my opinion. Only had it three months never will I own another. Aqueon pro for me all the way.

Rhino said:
I have just pulled my jager heater from my tank total piece of junk in my opinion. Only had it three months never will I own another. Aqueon pro for me all the way.

Lol ill take that off the list then,How good is the aqueon pro?

I have an ehim heater and love it, very accurate but can be a pain to calibrate but as of now I use one on my discus tank and reef tank (only 4-5 corals so far)

no heaters are safe without a temperature controller, ALL heaters fail and risk cooking your entire tank. Have tried all brands over the years and they all fail at some point. The bad thing is when some fail they stay on and cook everything.

special lighting said:
Lol ill take that off the list then,How good is the aqueon pro?

I love the aqueon pro. For me this has neen the best heater I have ever owned.

Holygral said:
no heaters are safe without a temperature controller, ALL heaters fail and risk cooking your entire tank. Have tried all brands over the years and they all fail at some point. The bad thing is when some fail they stay on and cook everything.

So which one has temp control?

Back
Top Bottom