post your cichlid setup here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello people , can any1 help me figure out if my balloon ram is male/female

Attachments

• image-1420585290.jpg
    image-1420585290.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 114
  • image-181936404.jpg
    image-181936404.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 121
Yes thanks for your info , coz I'm getting him/her a mate 2day so I thought I'd jus check

My new set up

This is my new set up it's 450ltrs and is home to 6 chiclids a upsidedown cat fish and 2 clown loaches :)

This is my new set up it's 450ltrs and is home to 6 chiclids a upsidedown cat fish and 2 clown loaches :)

I have stock of 1 Buttikoferi , 1 texas cichlid, 1hi fin pleco 1 Medusa pleco, 1 JD, 1 black convict, 1 black shark, 1 jaguar , 2 jellybeans and 1 blue acara. Currently setting up a 75 high and a 29 high. By feb 2014 i want to have my 180 long setup for a pair of doviis or Umbees.

Looks nice but that buttikoferi should not be with those Africans. Even the fusco or venustus whatever it is will get big and could potentially eat your other smaller mbuna judging from your profile pics. Keep am eye on them and if they grow fast unlike most of the other Africans I saw on your pics then you may need to move some.

Love these little guys-

ypav.jpg

g1ef.jpg

n0cg.jpg

95ya.jpg

Back
Top Bottom