post your cichlid setup here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where u get the rocks from??

I got my rocks out of our river. I scrubbed them off as best I could, soaked them in hot water/javex then boiled them for 15 minutes. Little bit of work but way cheaper than buying and more satisfaction knowing I did it myself!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393501155.718915.jpg

Nice tank, looks like a killer when it comes to siphoning out the fish waste though lol O_O

You don't even know. I have to remove the rocks. I usually have to anyways to capture a Cichlid that's holding so two birds with one stone.

My new tank. I can't tell you how excited I am. Found someone on a local site seeking their 75 gal setup including EVERYTHING for $250. Some of these fish are 5+ years old. I can't wait to go home from work and watch them.

Attachments

• 1393891559237.jpg
    1393891559237.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 170
Thank you! I was shocked at the deal because I've been searching for similar setups fir a while now. For those looking on local classified sites, don't lose hope! There are amazing deals out there. :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

New Cichlid Setup

Electric Yellows, Maingano, Frontosa and some random tropicals that were tester fish but still cruising around the tank.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom