post your cichlid setup here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My 115g african tank and my 120g cichlid community:

I love your tanks by the way they look really great. I have a community tank also full of loaches and I had fire mouths also. Unfortunately I just took my fire mouths out because of the harassment on my loaches, do you have the same problem? They kept beating up on them so I threw them in the with Africans for a little bit so they and see what it feels like to be bullied lol

I love your tanks by the way they look really great. I have a community tank also full of loaches and I had fire mouths also. Unfortunately I just took my fire mouths out because of the harassment on my loaches, do you have the same problem? They kept beating up on them so I threw them in the with Africans for a little bit so they and see what it feels like to be bullied lol

No, my firemouths get along fine with my loaches. I also have a JD in there, some golden dojos and giant danios. The firemouths only quarrel amongst themselves. :)

And thank you.

The fish store near us has those electric blue jacks they are so cool looking I thought about getting one but was worried about how he would get alone with the other fish

My first aquarium

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1394989836366.jpg
    1394989836366.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 135
Its a 55g. Jaguar cichlid, jack dempsey, red zebra, parallel mbuna and kenyi. Ive put $ down on a 210g. Hope im not getting in over my head...lol only had fish for a couple weeks.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom