Post your malawi set up pics here!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are few pics of my 75g African tank. I'm still in the process of adding more rocks, I'm thinking about making a big pile of lace rock on top of the big flat rock.

image-2231377326.jpg

image-2982741241.jpg

image-3606803315.jpg

image-1993263447.jpg

image-680664207.jpg

Convict2161, your tank is awesome, love it, I added more fish today and within minutes my new peacock was with another fish, I think mating, I have a video link but don't know how to load it to see if someone can tell me.

Redrider said:
Convict2161, your tank is awesome, love it, I added more fish today and within minutes my new peacock was with another fish, I think mating, I have a video link but don't know how to load it to see if someone can tell me.

Thank you! What I do is go to YouTube and select share hit the email one then copy the link. Paste the link in the thread and done deal.

image-2032747696.jpg

Convict2161, here's how the tank turned out, can't get that video 2 load, when I put the blue peacock in, it went right 2 my yellow male and they started circling and shaking on a rock for like 10 minutes and now my male guards that rock and chases everything away.

First try with fish, cichlids, just going by what I read, I have 6 cichlids and a aff catfish with 1 neon tetra left, which should be gone tonight, #9 lasted about 5 minutes, that was expected though, they were just in there 4 the cycle.

Redrider said:
Convict2161, here's how the tank turned out, can't get that video 2 load, when I put the blue peacock in, it went right 2 my yellow male and they started circling and shaking on a rock for like 10 minutes and now my male guards that rock and chases everything away.

Looks good! Like the setup

Back
Top Bottom