Posting pics from Picasa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spilzer

Aquarium Advice Activist
I finally got some pics uploaded to Picasa and wanted to imbed them in my log-thread but when I went to use the image tag in the post it didn't work. At first I saw a little image icon but then it turned into a broken image icon. When I previewed the post I didn't see any pictures, just blank lines.

Has anyone used Picasa as a host site before? Is there something tricky I have to do to make it work?

i have tried using photobucket with no luck. add the pics as attachments and you should be ok cause that worked for me

P.S. whats your setup... i see your a fellow NYer

I tried too and it doesn't look like you can do it with Picasa, it will only upload to your google page or something like that.

I use photobucket too, works great. Or, you can upload images to your own photo album here on AA and link using the "add image" icon when you click on reply.

HTH

Cool, thanks for your help. I'll try something other than Picasa.

P.S. whats your setup... i see your a fellow NYer

I have a 29 gallon FW that I just overhauled into a fully (low-tech, low-light) planted tank. You can check out my gallery (I was able to figure out how to upload there) to see pics.

I just tried using the "add picture" link from my own albums here at AA and still wouldn't work. I guess I can still try photobucket.

I was hoping to post them as full pictures rather than attachments but maybe I'll have to go that way.

album.php

Back
Top Bottom