Powered blue gourami help!(very argent!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquarium fish lover

Aquarium Advice Regular
I had 2 powered blue gourami in a tank which had 3 angles+4 three-spot gourami+4leopard Cory+2black ruby barb+1flame gourami but at the morning I saw my one of the powered blue left fin like cant move but it can still swim,should I separate it to the hospital tank or....
Pls help fast :thanks::banghead::banghead::banghead:

aquarium fish lover said:
I had 2 powered blue gourami in a tank which had 3 angles+4 three-spot gourami+4leopard Cory+2black ruby barb+1flame gourami but at the morning I saw my one of the powered blue left fin like cant move but it can still swim,should I separate it to the hospital tank or....
Pls help fast :thanks::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Gouramis are very aggressive. Eventually you'll be left with one man standing.

Those fish get super aggressive when they don't have their own territory in a tank. What is happening is they are fighting over space. Your tank is just too small for that many fish. The only way to stop it for good is to either get a larger tank, or re-home some of your fish in another tank.

Yes, waaaaaay too small! But even getting a bigger tank might not solve the issue, blue gouramis(3 spot) are very aggressive towards other gouramis especially their own kind!!!!

Back
Top Bottom