Python Question.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You should be able to go the local hardware store and get one for outdoor to indoor use. Just tell them you need a converter for an outdoor tap. My inside and outside faucets are the same size so I am not sure what size yours is. I would guess "E" IMO.
I agree, go to LHS (local hardware store). Bring the end of the python that you want to connect to and match that up. The outside faucet connection should be standard hose connection.
Top Bottom