Question about wrasse compatibility

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi all, just a quick question. HN1 and I just upgraded our reef tank to a 50 gallon (36x18x18 ) and are considering our stocking options. Right now we have a yasha goby, percula clown, and filamented flasher wrasse. We'd like to add a solorensis wrasse (or similar species) if possible. As we understand it, fairy wrasses are pretty peaceful, but we wanted to check with more experienced folks before making a decision. We're a ways off from adding any more fish so we have plenty of time to think about it. Any input or better suggestions is appreciated- thanks for reading! :)

Some of your wrasses are peaceful but almost all are not with other wrasses. I would be very careful with two wrasses in a 50 gallon tank. JMO

Some of your wrasses are peaceful but almost all are not with other wrasses. I would be very careful with two wrasses in a 50 gallon tank. JMO

Thanks for the tip. :) I was under the impression that it might be ok because they are in a different genus, kinda like how people stock tangs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom