'Quick Prime' button on Magniflow 360....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beatle

Aquarium Advice Newbie
......doesn't work! Didn't budge at first until I popped the top off the button and found a Philips screw. Loosened that and now the button goes up and down but no priming is going on. AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

G'Day Delapool!

I finally just broke down and sucked on the intake end of the valve block and got a good mouthful of delicious salt water. That got things going. So, aside from a little aggravation and some parched lips I came out OK. Thanks for your reply! Love the forum.

G'Day Delapool!

I finally just broke down and sucked on the intake end of the valve block and got a good mouthful of delicious salt water. That got things going. So, aside from a little aggravation and some parched lips I came out OK. Thanks for your reply! Love the forum.

Hmmm, salt water! The self-priming feature sounds a great idea, I'll have to keep that in mind for next filter. Happy otherwise with the filter?

you could add 2 ball valves one on inlet other on outlet I put them about a inch above the cover , just be sure to keep a small pan under the canister to catch any overflow when you open it .
another thought would be a lift pump

Yes, Delapool--After I finally got it going, the 360 seems to be doing a great job; No leaks, good output stream and very quiet. And thanks for the idea, Seaweed. I'm thinking that, now that there's water in the lines, I shouldn't have any more priming issues to worry about. Unless I do........

I used to till I added ball valves ,it drove me crazy trying to clean the canister as it always lost prim ball valves solved that ,

Back
Top Bottom