R. I. P. Roy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rich311k

Aquarium Advice Addict
It is with a heavy heart that I post this. Roy our 13 year old oscar passed away sometime in the last 2 hours. He will be missed. He was a member of the family. My Mom would ask about him every time she called. I am sure he is happy in the big fish tank in the sky, young and full of vigor again.

Rich

wow I just read your post he had a great home of 75g the king, sorry to hear this news.

Awww Rich I am so sorry. I'm sure you will miss him beyond belief. He had a good life with you, better than most I dare say. I'm sure he knew how much you loved him by the care he was given.

:cry: im sooo sorry :cry:
sounds like he had a long happy life though! 8)

Rich, I'm so sorry. Like the others said, you gave him a wonderful happy home, and he is indeed frolicing in the big tank in the sky.

I'm sorry about your loss. :(
Thirteen years is a nice, long life...even for an oscar. It's pretty obvious that he was very well taken care of.

oh rich, i'm so sorry. 13 years is a long time, it must be very hard. but i too believe that he's having fun wherever he is. and who knows...he may just come back as a whale next time (on the road to nirvana...)

Sorry to read this, Rich. RIP, Roy.

Back
Top Bottom