RAOK-Java Moss +++

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
Ends August 20, 2013 11:30 pm MDT

New one! It has been too long since I did one of these. One entry per person, first post of your interest is your number (**further detail below). You must be willing to PM me your mailing address and name to have the package sent.

A little nervous about the heat...

One golf ball size of Java Moss,
a baby Java fern (low light)
and a couple stems of Red Rotala (presently pinkish, pale orangeish to green and / or
Sunset Hygrophila Polysperma (presently pinkish to green depending on the stem.)(Lowish light it might grow but won't have much to any color till it reaches the top of the tank and may have some at the top, but really medium to higher light for best color.)

Could have any Ramshorn colors, maybe a pond snail, not likely, also but could have baby Mystery snails too.

No pics, sorry - please use your search feature if you want to know what is looks like.

Free to the winner - shipping to the continental usa or anywhere a standard priority flat rate padded envelope goes.

**Please just post anything to enter, your POST NUMBER located on the upper right hand side of the post box is the number I will use to enter you in the drawing. This is post #1, the first responder is post #2, and so on, if I make a comment the next persons entry number might be #4, as an example only - doesn't go in ascending numerical order, but the number of your first post.

If you feel like it, post a comment about fish / invert keeping or your tanks. Not required, just might make it more interesting.

Hope this isn't confusing.

My comment is
Keeping aquatic critters is an adventure, sharing stuff, whether information or plants, to broaden the experience is rewarding.

I'm #2, right? Lol I'm entering! Trying to get my planted tank going, it's 1:24 am and I can't sleep! Lol, well I'll give it a shot, I have never won anything before ever! Hope I get the chance to win something for once :p

Thanks for the RAOK!!
I will put these in my bottom 10 gallon livebearer tank! The fry will love this java!

Im bad at math XD

I want to start a new shrimp and plant tank. I'm always on the lookout for plants!! Hope I win this one!

Count me in! Just woke up and the first thing I do in the morning is check AA, hehe.

These would look great in my planted DP tank! He would also like the snails. Thanks for the great RAOK!

Good odds...but

I'm #2, right? Lol I'm entering! Trying to get my planted tank going, it's 1:24 am and I can't sleep! Lol, well I'll give it a shot, I have never won anything before ever! Hope I get the chance to win something for once :p

Yup! you are #2.

This IS your chance to win something for once:dance:

Everyone's post number goes into the "fish" bowl and then ask one of my lovely family members to pick a paper out. I also double check before the drawing time to make sure I have an entry for everyone!

Odds are pretty good for the entries, but there is only one winner:brows:

Thank you for playing along everyone!

#12? I never win anything... But this would be helpful for my first planted tank I'm working on.

11#

Hope I did this right I will use it for my community tank

My previous post bumped yours to 12 Fishdude3233 :lol:

Lt. your post number is #13!

It doesn't matter exactly, you are in the drawing since you responded, since I use the post number you are #12.

Y'all do not need to worry about posting numbers for your entries. That is why I use the post number, it will be the same no matter what order you are in. First post you make to respond is your number! :thanks:

Ooh, a draw! I'd like to enter, please! I'm in Ontario, does that matter?

I've just started my first tank and I'm hooked! I want more!

:)

What does "RAOK" Stand for?

Edit: "Random act of kindness" lol. Sometimes I need to read before I ask questions. Haha!

Back
Top Bottom