Free: RAOK: Plant Package!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
/Blush
I'm actually right at the edge of rebuilding a 29gal tall. Lady is enroute to pickup the remainder of my Convict Cichlid babies. Because it had Cichlids, I don't have any real plants in it(Since they dig everything up and make a mess!)

So this timing couldn't have been better! Should have enough plants to outfit the tank now for the next adventure! :)

In the spirit of winning this, I'm going to be doing my own RAOK here in the next couple weeks. Will likely be 2-3 winners of a dozen or two RCS each. Lord knows I've got plenty!! :D

Thanks again!

/Blush
I'm actually right at the edge of rebuilding a 29gal tall. Lady is enroute to pickup the remainder of my Convict Cichlid babies. Because it had Cichlids, I don't have any real plants in it(Since they dig everything up and make a mess!)

So this timing couldn't have been better! Should have enough plants to outfit the tank now for the next adventure! :)

In the spirit of winning this, I'm going to be doing my own RAOK here in the next couple weeks. Will likely be 2-3 winners of a dozen or two RCS each. Lord knows I've got plenty!! :D

Thanks again!

Congrats Dude!

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs
Cn

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1447248647.312372.jpgplants all ready to go, shipping in a couple hours. Anubias is in a different bag since they're really big

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom