Free: RAOK - Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salman

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello,
I am doing a raok for some random plants from the list below. I may not have all plants or some that are not listed. You probably won't get all the plants from list.

I'm only asking for $8 to cover usps priority shipping . I don't have heat/cold packs so mind your weather. No DOA guarantee. The plants may (most likely) will have pond/ramshorn snails.

Rules:
Guess my favourite soccer club/team. The team could be from any soccer league in the world. No National teams. Soccer clubs only. 1 guess per person

Hint:
Ok, so here is the hint. The team is in one of these leagues.
France- Division 1 League
Spain- La Liga
UK- Premier League
Germany- Bundesliga
Italy- Serie A

I'll pick a winner from the list who guessed correctly Sunday 8/4/13 at 9:00PM EST. The winners must pay shipping by monday 5:00PM EST and i'll ship it Tuesday.

• Ludwigia Repens
  • Mixed moss
  • Ceylon hygrophyla
  • Java Fern
  • Java Fern Lace
  • Hygroryza Aristata (Floater Plant)
  • Water Wisteria (Hygrophila difformis)
  • Pennywort
  • Ludwigia sp. Atlantis
  • Micro Sword
  • Osmocote plus root tabs

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
clarification: "No National teams. Soccer clubs only. from any league in the world." i said soccer club. lol. u guys can guess again or change your guess.

Last edited:
I don't think their is enough people on this forum to guess every club in the world. Could you give a hit like is the league their in european? Spanish?

Since some people don't know anything about soccer, i'll just pick a random person from the thread. All you need to do is reply to the thread. I'll have another RAOK soon where you won't feel mentally tortured and u'll just have to enter your name. lol ;)

Since some people don't know anything about soccer, i'll just pick a random person from the thread. All you need to do is reply to the thread. I'll have another RAOK soon where you won't feel mentally tortured and u'll just have to enter your name. lol ;)

Thank you so much!:)

Back
Top Bottom