Rare's 120g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After many mail back & forth I finally will be getting my refund on Tues :whistle:

Think I will just stick with what I got & work with it with a few twisted here and there. Not much has been done, but finally found the rocks I will be using and has the dark edge look I wanted. This took me a while to look for some rocks that I wanted but with the dealing with the sump issues, it didnt matter cause of the time spent trying to get the refund asap.

Fish list-(Done)
Rocks- (50/50)
Driftwood-(Done)
Sand-(50/50) might add more
Plants- Done (50/50)

I will take a few pics later on day on what I have been doing & it's less to nothing...but moving forward.

I was at a LFS & knowing that this cichlids I have in the 50g will get bigger...I was blown away to see them face to face how big 2 of their yellow labs were.

Here is a few pics...& dont mind the white hairs on the wood...

img2734ju.jpg

img2734ju.jpg

img2735ut.jpg

img2740c.jpg

img2737c.jpg

img2736rm.jpg

img2738tb.jpg

Friday night I was looking at the 50g cichlid tank & said these guys should get a bigger place. So, with a bunch of moving furniture, back to back water change, take down of everything, setting up the rocks that I picked up for the bigger tank, the little guys went in. This started at 11pm at night & I was done at 5am in the morning. pfffff!

Now as the tank was cycled, the plants i bought had some hitchhikers I didnt know of and one month later I had a bunch of white dot all over the tank & looking close they were snails. The bottom pic you see the cichlids going through the sand & not sure if they found the baby snails and are taking care of them. The log I had wasnt working well & that came out as well. A few rocks and wood for the 50g came over as well. Still have to tweak a few things & get HOB out of there.

The stock of fish that were going in there has to cut back since there is 21 in there right now. I believe the listed had 50 fish or so & that will be cut back to 25+ I will take more pics when its all done- fish stock, more wood. enjoy, it was fun...Now, I need some more rest!

myqb.jpg

xahq.jpg

4fxy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom