Rearranged! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vanimal

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just rearranged my tank, tell me what you guys think
Before

ForumRunner_20120813_214536.jpg

ForumRunner_20120813_214600.jpg

After

ForumRunner_20120813_214621.jpg

ForumRunner_20120813_214647.jpg

Thanks! I'm adding another bubbler on the left soon and hopefully fix my light...
Stock-
1 Bristlenose Pleco
1 Rainbow Shark
1 Eclipse Catfish
1 Fire Eel
1 Blood Parrot
1 Angel Fish
They're all small now so that's why I think you can't see any.
But I want to add
7 Silver Dollars
1 more Angel
1 BGK or an African Brown Knife
Any other fish suggestions!?

I don't think so, but I am not completely sure. Denison Barbs can be in schools of only 3, since they get to be about 6". So if you got only 3 or 4 I don't think that would be overstocking. But again, I am not completely sure.

What I am sure of, though, is that Denison Barbs are awesome fish(y)

i think dont do the BGK or the silver dollars and get a school of 7 of them! i dont think that would overstock it. im guessing this is your 150 gallon tank? if not dont do alll those denison barbs lol.

Samzter said:
i think dont do the BGK or the silver dollars and get a school of 7 of them! i dont think that would overstock it. im guessing this is your 150 gallon tank? if not dont do alll those denison barbs lol.

So you think I should drop the SD's and BGK and do Denison Barbs?

I liked the before. Something about the wood in the center and the pile on the right looked pretty cool. Nice tank either way!

Thanks for all the feedback guys :) and I think I like Silver Dollars more than the Barbs

So you think I should drop the SD's and BGK and do Denison Barbs?

Did someone say Denison barbs? In a 150 gal you can easily do up to 6 ... Petsmart has a sale on the for around $6. If you had to drop the SD's and BGK i'll say you will not regret the colors and energy Denisons'll bring to our tank.
Just note that you'll more than likely get juveniles ... Especially from Petsmart ... So their colors'll be muted. Just give tm a god home and they'll take care of the rest.

If you don't have plants to worry about then personally I like silver dollars when they mature. Don't see many anymore and they may not have the color of the Denison's which I love, but the silver metalic flash they have really makes them an eye catcher in a large tank.

Back
Top Bottom