Redmoor Wood vs Spiderwood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AJ_117

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm trying to decide on a centerpiece for my 29g that I'll be rescaping. I plan on emptying it and doing the DSM to carpet and grow plants and wanted some opinions on what would be more aesthetically pleasing. The substrate will be Flourite black sand and and I will be planting fairly heavily. Also if possible if anyone has suggestions for legitimate sites to purchase these woods that would be appreciated, because Amazon seems very limited. Thank you

I'm trying to decide on a centerpiece for my 29g that I'll be rescaping. I plan on emptying it and doing the DSM to carpet and grow plants and wanted some opinions on what would be more aesthetically pleasing. The substrate will be Flourite black sand and and I will be planting fairly heavily. Also if possible if anyone has suggestions for legitimate sites to purchase these woods that would be appreciated, because Amazon seems very limited. Thank you
Dr Foster and smith .Com
They have decent driftwood and at a good price.
I also am using flourite black sand for my 75g tank I'm cycling. It looks nice once all the dust settles. Only thing that sucks is it seems to always kick up a cloud of dust when doing anything to the substrate.

Dr Foster and smith .Com
They have decent driftwood and at a good price.
I also am using flourite black sand for my 75g tank I'm cycling. It looks nice once all the dust settles. Only thing that sucks is it seems to always kick up a cloud of dust when doing anything to the substrate.
I actually did not see any of the redmoor or spiderwoof on there but I'll keep looking, thank you for the advice

Back
Top Bottom