redsea's 125g Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea I think I'm going with the 8 bulb as well..it'll take up every inch of my 75 but will work perfectly for my plywood tank should I ever build it. Not to mention no limitations on coral or clams lol.

BallinCrew10 said:
Yea I think I'm going with the 8 bulb as well..it'll take up every inch of my 75 but will work perfectly for my plywood tank should I ever build it. Not to mention no limitations on coral or clams lol.

Yeah, I know! It is great! :)

Still waiting for ths guy to figure out a time. :( I am hoping I can get it this weekend. We will see! Wish me good luck!

:) Thanks for reading.

Always love reading an update, even if theres nothing to update. LOL

I'm still pulling for you to get this tank soon. :-D

carey said:
Always love reading an update, even if theres nothing to update. LOL

I'm still pulling for you to get this tank soon. :-D

Thank you!

Lol, I love to read updates too!

I'm getting antsy myself. I have half a mind to put the 55g in the garage still running and move the 90 inside. It's just killing me inside not to be able to progress. lol

I hope your build goes smoother than this 90g is for me

carey said:
I'm getting antsy myself. I have half a mind to put the 55g in the garage still running and move the 90 inside. It's just killing me inside not to be able to progress. lol

I hope your build goes smoother than this 90g is for me

I say go for it, I want to see the 90g build! Lol, thanks for posting!

Subscribed :)

But I do reserve the right to say with not-so-good intentions that I will unsubscribe if you do not post pics within the next week, my good friend :D

bruinsbro1997 said:

But I do reserve the right to say with not-so-good intentions that I will unsubscribe if you do not post pics within the next week, my good friend :D

Thank you! No need to worry about pictures, there will be lots of them! I really enjoy taking photos.

bruinsbro1997 said:

Absolutly agree. We want pictures!!!! Haha

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Absolutly agree. We want pictures!!!! Haha

I know, I can't wait to post them! Although it will only be a tank and a stand. Still very exciting though! :)

Here are before and after pictures!

I am so glad it is finally here! More pictures to come!

Attachments

• image-1792260840.jpg
    image-1792260840.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 89
  • image-3938698736.jpg
    image-3938698736.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 120
Back
Top Bottom