For Sale: Reefkeeper and mag 12 for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bschowa

Aquarium Advice Freak
Up for sale is a used reef keeper elite titanium with net, purchased from bulk reef supply on November 14, 2013 so it has only been used for 6 months, everything is still in great condition and works flawlessly, I am just upgrading to the apex gold as I have more money now.

5y9e6ymy.jpg

Here is what all comes with it
-head unit
- two pc4's
-SID
-SL1
-temp and ph probes
- net module

It also comes with all mounting hardware

This is sold new for 449.99 I will sell it for 350$ you save 100$

I also have 2 float switches to sell.
ygyhumuq.jpg

One is brand new never used 20$

One is used 3 months - 15$

This is kind of a pre order thing as I have not received my apex yet. When I do I will switch it over and this will be able to get taken home

I-------------------------I

have a barely used( but used) mag drive 12 for sale, I bought it from brs a little over a 4 months ago, set it up and used it for two weeks before upgrading to a waveline dc pump. I am not looking to get all my money back I know I will take a loss on this I am hoping for 120$ it will come with everything, the pump, foam pad, the plumbing I used to pipe it even the box. I'm not sure how the warranty works but I can also give you the receipt from bulk reef supply as the pump has a 5 year warrenty

medyna5y.jpg

epadu2ys.jpg

Buyer pays shipping,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom