Reefrocks.net

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I would of rinsed sand or rocks I would of done so with my ro/di water. No need for saltwater, its all dead

Placed my order on Feb 4th 2013, on the same day my order was confirmed and since then nothing has happened. Am pretty frustrated at this point as everyone i talked to said he shipped fast and its been quite the oppisite. Today i sent an email asking about my order so hopefully i get a response by the end of the day, if i dont he wont be seeing anymore business from me which sucks for him cause i am already planning my 120g build.

I just emailed them as well, same thing... Just confirmed no sign of shipment :/

I had no issue with order. I did call the guy and it took him a day to get back to me. I think he is the owner, worker and shipping. The good thing is you paid through PayPal so you covered. If you get to impatient open a claim.

Following thread I've been looking to order from them & didn't know if I should... Looks like a lot of people order from them so maybe I will order some rock

I used reef rocks about a year ago for my 75. I got their sand and 50 lbs of rock. Rock took about week or a week and a half to get there and about a month for the sand. I wasn't setting up the tank for about a month when I placed the order so i was satisfied. The rock is porous and easy to aquascape. The sand is a little to fine but looks great and has lots of little shells in it.

With all that said when I wanted to add more to the 75 and get some rock for my 24 gallon I went with marcos. Why? Communication is terrible and you will have no clue when you are going to get your rock. I needed rock for the 24 within a week marcos got it to me in 3 days and shipped out the day I ordered it.

This is also pretty consistent check their vendor forum on RC:

Reef Rocks - Reef Central Online Community

The rock and sand is great but be prepared to wait.

Well just to update i emailed them on Monday the 11th of February and havent had any response... So told i called and left a voicemail if i dont get any word by tomorrow i will be cancelling my order.

in my book if you can't speak to someone
and they ignore your emails that throws up a red flag
if I can't talk to a person about my order I take it else where

I feel if there service isn't at par yank them from our vendors list !!

there are vendors here that will not only respond to your questions but also match a order $ for $ . you just need to ask!!

Ordered February 4

Called February 11 - no reply
Emailed February 11 - no reply

Called February 12 - left a voicemail - no reply
Emailed February 12 - no reply

Emailed today and asked for a refund and cancel ordering I don't get a response by tomorrow

You paid through PayPal open a dispute. If he doesn't reply PayPal will refund your money.

Back
Top Bottom