RIP Delacroix...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alyxx

Aquarium Advice Addict
Apparently during the night my crayfish managed to get out of its tank and got all the way to the front door, where we found him all dried out and dead. I'm pretty sad, had him for about 4 or 5 months, since he was maybe an inch long... Poor little guy.

Aww. Poor guy. :( Wonder where he thought he was going.

Apparently out the front door. He got all the way through my bedroom, under the door, and through the living room to the front door. Although the cat probably "helped" him get that far once he got out of my room. I really miss the little guy! He had never tried to get out before, and he just got the tank to himself after I moved my guppies...

Wow...that's still a trek. I'm sorry :( They're fun guys.

Yeah they are. My LFS gave me mine after he came in with some ghost shrimp by chance. I think I'm going to look into getting a marbled cray sometime soon, I really fell in love with hem. I used to keep them as a kid, forgot how fun they are. Plus, the marbled makes easy live puffer food without having to keep two adults.

Crayfish with ghost shrimp? Interesting...I've heard about macrobrachium species coming in with ghost shrimp, but not crayfish. Learn something new everyday. :) Marbled crayfish are pretty--and dual purpose critters are always good. :D

KaylNeko said:
Crayfish with ghost shrimp? Interesting...I've heard about macrobrachium species coming in with ghost shrimp, but not crayfish. Learn something new everyday. :) Marbled crayfish are pretty--and dual purpose critters are always good. :D

Every once in a while a cray or even a feeder minnow or two end up with the ghost shrimp she gets in

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom