Ruby green Victorian fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hobbiest

Aquarium Advice Activist
On scale 1-10 how bad of a disaster would it be to put my Victorian in my 30 gallon glow tank with 5 glow tetras and two baby bala sharks, to save its life? It’s getting beat up bad in my peacock tank. Pleas help any advice welcome

Not too sure on the combination, other than if it fits in a wide open mouth, it can be eaten.

Can you add a piece of acrylic (with some holes drilled through for flow) to the tank to separate one side from the other at least a little space to keep them apart?

Is it because of the stocking selection that it getting picked on? Or is it a bit under the weather before and causing the fish to pick on it? (sorry I am not as familiar with the Cichlids)

Not too sure on the combination, other than if it fits in a wide open mouth, it can be eaten.

Can you add a piece of acrylic (with some holes drilled through for flow) to the tank to separate one side from the other at least a little space to keep them apart?

Is it because of the stocking selection that it getting picked on? Or is it a bit under the weather before and causing the fish to pick on it? (sorry I am not as familiar with the Cichlids)

It’s stocking issue I did not know the peacock were so aggressive and the Victorian is more of a milder Cichlid

It is a stocking issue but I ended up temporarily putting him in glow tank couldn’t stand see him get beat up and a 65 gallon is really big to try divide or I would

Back
Top Bottom