scooter blenny...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

garpsmom

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok, I need more thoughts and opinions.LFS said scooter was fine for second fish for 3 month old 75 g. NOW my fault of course I'm reading how they only eat copepods.Gave whole background info and was told this eats myesisjust like wrasse. Well any info I find says they are competing for pods.Sixline eats shrimp voraciously, blenny ate one bite yesterday, none today..bring him back,or feed him what?? thanks all..and I know obviously feed him pods, but anything else?

Well, I had a blenny in a well established tank (over 3 years) and he still starved...I would take him back, especially if your tank is only 3 months old and you have another fish competing for the same food source.

I might think about returning him also. Always remember that when you get a fish to get the LFS to feed some so you can see that it is eating. Dont go by his word.

I agree with you Mike, but from my experience, if you get an "all day grazer" make sure you have a mature tank....I'm talking about mandarine, scooter blennys and such.

Back
Top Bottom