Scuba Diving Trip/Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gboy66

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey all!

Jack, my sister, and i went Scuba Diving and I've finally made the video for it. We filmed in Laguna Beach CA, and were in the water for roughly 45 minutes.

Props to Jack for filming, not easy with all that equipment.

And i was the one who put it all together and chose the song.

Enjoy!!!:)

Scuba Diving, Laguna Beach - YouTube

Ha, well i will try to redo it later today...right now im going on another dive! Wish me luck!

Awesome video! I never realized what was under there in California at least, I thought it was all sand! Do you know if all those orange fish were Garibaldis? If they are, Tanked actually taught me something haha How far out were you guys?

I didn't know you had a sister either lol :brows:

George9 said:
Awesome video! I never realized what was under there in California at least, I thought it was all sand! Do you know if all those orange fish were Garibaldis? If they are, Tanked actually taught me something haha How far out were you guys?

I didn't know you had a sister either lol :brows:

Aha, neither did i really! And yes, those were all huge Garibaldi. How so? 1/5 mile out ...so really not that far. We went to a max depth of around 60 feet

Gboy66 said:
Aha, neither did i really! And yes, those were all huge Garibaldi. How so? 1/5 mile out ...so really not that far. We went to a max depth of around 60 feet

Cool! On an episode, they added a Garibaldi and mentioned how they're common in California :)

George9 said:
Cool! On an episode, they added a Garibaldi and mentioned how they're common in California :)

Aw man they really did? These things are huge. And really aggressive

Nice video... reminds me of my Catalina dives a few years back. Love the Kelp forest and the Garibaldi. Can't wait to go diving again! Born and raised by the beach in Cali but now I'm stuck in the middle of the hot dry desert of AZ! Ahhhh, help! haha..

Back
Top Bottom