Selling liverock, baserock, PC lighting, and Aqua C Remora!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joshuha

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Moving to a place where I will no longer be able to keep a SW tank and selling my setup. Feel free to make an offer for multiple items below what I am asking.

40 lbs of Florida Keys rock from liverocks.com. Very purple good looking rock with lots of life (spaghetti worms, coraline, even a small urchin that is doing well). Cost me $229 and will sell for $100 + shipping.

30 lbs of base rock from hirocks.com. Its starting to see purple coraline algae growth and before you know it will be live rock itself. Will sell for $30 + shipping and if bought with the liverock above will throw in my snails (6-8 astarea/margaritas).

48" Coralife Aqualight PC lighting. 2x65W 10Ks and 2X65W Actinics with built in cooling fans. Purchased from captivereefs.com for $198 and only used for 3 months for 3-4 hours a day. Will sell for $80 + shipping.

Aqua C Remora HOB protein skimmer with Maxijet 1200. Works great at pulling out the crud and have had no problems with microbubbles. Will sell for $80 + shipping as well.

I am located in Tallahassee, Florida, Area code 32301 if you need that to make shipping estimates or wish to pick up the live/base rock. Will ship the rock in tank water in thick plastic bags. Will include styrofoam cooler if you want to add that in to cost of shipping.

Everything is going for at least half of what I paid if not more so some good deals. I am willing to haggle as well so don't be afraid!

I am kinda interested in teh hirocks but the only prob I see is that you are askign $30 plus shipping. While this isn't really an unfair price it is going to come close to the same price you would pay from hirocks ($50 shipped). I would guess it would be better for pickup. When are you moving? I am going to be in FL in the summer... probably too late though.

Email ME about that skimmer how would you like payment?
Pay Pal? how much to ship to Minnesota 55362

Email me at **Edited** Please use the PM button for giving out email for your protection**

Sending PMs now to people who have responded.

Mike,
Summer would probably be to late for the base rock. It does have coraline starting to grow but I may be able to lower the price depending on how much it would cost me to ship. PM me your zip and I can give you a rough estimate.

Ok quick update,
I have offer available on every item so far. I will handle the offers in the order received and if I don't get a response back from the person in 24 hours I will goto the next offer. I will provide an update tomorrow morning if anything has been 100% confirmed to be taken.

The liverock and protein skimmer are being sold. I am awaiting a response on the lights and the baserock. So if anyone else is wanting more info on the baserock or lights send me a PM.

No response back on the base rock (has some coraline on it) and the PC lights so these are still up. I am lowering the base rock asking price down to $20 + shipping. Let me know, thanks.

hey do you still have the lights, and would you be willing to cut a deal to a poor college student thats looking to get some lights cheap ????

I just purchased the skimmer and it arrived today. I would have to say it
was an A++ transaction. Skimmer was in perfect shape. well packaged and fast shipping no worries on buying from joshuha. :D :D :D

flame82 said:
hey do you still have the lights, and would you be willing to cut a deal to a poor college student thats looking to get some lights cheap ????

I am currently talking to 1 other person about the lights. If that doesn't work out I will update the post again. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom