Several things for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Poppy828

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have the following available now that I have upgraded my 46g to the 75g.

(1) Corallife Aqualight PC light fixture. 2x96w 10k and actinic. 2 1w moon leds. Built in fans and have the legs also.

(1) 125 WET/DRY with (3) 1" bulkheads installed. I have the bio balls for this. No pump.

(1) 125 WET/DRY with no holes drilled. Also have bio-balls for this unit. No pump.

(1) single drain overflow from a 125 wet/dry

(1) 46g Bow front tank with oak stand

All of these items were put into use August 2004 and taken down week of Christmas 2004. Prefer local buyers for tank and stand. Will ship other items at buyers expense. Just looking to recoup some money to invest into the new tank. Best offer on everything. All reasonable offers will be entertained.

Feel free to email me with questions....

todd@toddhornsby.com

Thank you for your time.

Todd

Added pricing to the post to hopefully spark more interest. These are best offers also...

(1) Corallife Aqualight PC light fixture. 2x96w 10k and actinic. 2 1w moon leds. Built in fans and have the legs also. $125

(1) 125 WET/DRY with (3) 1" bulkheads installed. I have the bio balls for this. No pump. $75

(1) 125 WET/DRY with no holes drilled. Also have bio-balls for this unit. No pump. $65

(1) 46g Bow front tank with oak stand $200

Thank you for your interest and time.

Todd feel free to email me also with questions or pic requests...

todd@toddhornsby.com

Back
Top Bottom