Severums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rose22

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey all,

I was thinking of getting some severums to replace my 8 year old breeding pair of Angels in my 65g community tank. The tank looks so empty without them. ?

Anyway, I haven't really found any info one way or another on how many to keep together. Is this a single specimen fish, or could I get a few/2-3? I understand there are a million parameters involved in this question, but the tank and other fish were setup correctly for my angels, so I'm guessing it'll be fine for severums. I just want to know how many I can get with minimal issues.

I personally would go with ! Severum and add a group of a high bodied Tetra specie.

Anything in particular you'd suggest? I have a school of about 6 Columbians, and around 8 white skirts. I just miss having fish the size of my hand in the tank. Would there be a different centerpiece type fish you'd suggest?

The Severum should be fine with those 2 species. if you are set on getting a Severum go for them. i like the Oscar but wont get one because of huge water changes of the 180 gallon and having to worry about HITH disease also my water is hard in my area where I live.

Back
Top Bottom