Show off your Christmas Tree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
I thought for sure there was a topic like this on here but Il be darned if I can find it even with search. Here is mine. One with no flash and one with flash. Wife got it today. ITs one of those prelight jobbers.

christmastreenoflash.jpg

christmastreeflash.jpg

Here's the tree that I spent 5 hours decorating. The 14 strands of lights only took 3 hours to put on. Then the ornaments took an additional 2. But that was mainly because my 2 year old nephew kept taking them off and handing them to "paw paw". Either that or he kept pulling the tops off of them. This is the first year that it doesn't look like a "catalog" tree. My mother actually let us decorate it with real ornaments on the tree, not just the crystal balls and fake grapes. YIPPIE!

The tree above is our second prelit of the year. The first one was a bit to big for the basement. The wife insisted the tree had to be in the basement this year. The tree she first got was 7' tall and 50" at the base. Our basement celing is exactly 7' and a 50" base would have took a very large part of the space she first wanted the tree at. I told her she could ether keep that tree and put it upstairs in the corner, we have 8' celings upstairs, or get a smaller tree. This one is something like 6' tall and 30" at the base.

the star leans now and then, as you can see :)

Attachments

• dscn5880.jpg
    dscn5880.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 72
Wow Hara, that's almost the exact same tree that we had last year in our apt. Only ours was the fiber optic. :D

Another pic. Please note that due to the lack of room because of fish tanks the presents are piled up beside the tree 5' high! LOL, there is literally no more room in this house!

xmastree.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom