Show off your shrimp tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My 4 gallon red cherry shrimp tank. Just set up 3 days ago. Light is an LED desk lamp. I have some fissidens moss, coral moss, flame moss, a giant marimo moss ball and trying to grow a carpet of glossostigma from clippings from my mature 6 gallon (soon to be CRS and CBS tank). I added some rotala later not shown in pic. Substrate is fluval shrimp stratum. Currently have 11 RCS with 6 chili rasboras. No heater (room temp 71-72F) and a small AZOO filter.

Very nice (y)

A year old tank, with a few too many plants and critters

I started a Cherry shrimp tank about a year ago and have been adding plants ever since. -Made this video after capturing a worm that had somehow hitched its way in on a something. Needs a bit of a cleaning, but the water isn't usually that dirty the ground was moved a bit while i was on the hunt Caught the mystery aquarium worm ! - YouTube

Did some work on the 5g RCS tank. Going to fill in the empty area with some dwarf sag. Still not sure if I want to keep the floating pennywort, but I do want some sort of floating plant...

Attachments

• Jan 09 2015 5g.jpg
    Jan 09 2015 5g.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 166
I put geodes in my 10 gallon shrimper

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1421460780754.jpg
    1421460780754.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 151
Been doing lots of aquascaping in the tanks these past few days:

Attachments

• Jan 16 2015 5g.jpg
    Jan 16 2015 5g.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 171
thanks! Red Cherry and blue velvet shrimps :)

thanks! Red Cherry and blue velvet shrimps :)

In case you weren't informed these will cross and the babies will start reverting back to wild coloration.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah thats what I've heard, currently I have only 6 blue velvet mixed in with about 18 rcs and its temporary till i can move them to my 36 gal.

Yeah thats what I've heard, currently I have only 6 blue velvet mixed in with about 18 rcs and its temporary till i can move them to my 36 gal.

Perhaps placing the blue velvets in a floating fine mesh breeder will keep their pleopods off each other (until you can move them).

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

What is that little tree-looking plant? It's awesome! :)

Thanks! It's a 'nano tree' I got from Bob's Tropical Plants. I originally had willow moss tied to it but it just looked too dark. Now I just have guppy grass kind of tucked into the branches, no string.

New scape for my 10g shrimp

Attachments

• 1421727760484.jpg
    1421727760484.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 125

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom