Show yourself !!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shaker said:
Lmao!!!!!

Well as anyone who works in law enforcement would say the job will drive you to drink.

Honestly though I don't drink much only on my weekends when I fish or perform at bars.

Also just went back to look at those pics I posted and only one pic has a beer and a empty cup in it.

Wow!!!

Shaker said:
Also just went back to look at those pics I posted and only one pic has a beer and a empty cup in it.

Wow!!!

Just saying that one pic with the guitar there's an empty cup, empty shot, and looks like an empty beer pail! That along with the Cheshire Cat grin in he others and you sleeping in the floor with the dog (can we say passed out?), and you had to have been drinking to get there with your guitar in that questionable outfit!!!!!' LMAO!!! Just all together it paints a questionable state of intoxication. I know it's circumstantial, but also a substantial amount of circumstantial, officer !! (Hic). Lol!!!!! JK!

Beengirl said:
Just saying that one pic with the guitar there's an empty cup, empty shot, and looks like an empty beer pail! That along with the Cheshire Cat grin in he others and you sleeping in the floor with the dog (can we say passed out?), and you had to have been drinking to get there with your guitar in that questionable outfit!!!!!' LMAO!!! Just all together it paints a questionable state of intoxication. I know it's circumstantial, but also a substantial amount of circumstantial, officer !! (Hic). Lol!!!!! JK!

This is great!!!! The empty beer bucket is my tip jar, the beer is mine, the shot was some guys who came up to take a pic with me cause I played his favorite song " krytonite", the pic of my dog and I is just that. I fell asleep on the floor cuddling with my puppy and my cheesy grin is my normal smile. I'm 27 but when I was a kid my momma paid good money to get my teeth straight and my momma told me I better always show them off so thus created my cheesy pearly white smile.

Not that I need to explain this but this is fun.

Shaker said:
This is great!!!! The empty beer bucket is my tip jar, the beer is mine, the shot was some guys who came up to take a pic with me cause I played his favorite song " krytonite", the pic of my dog and I is just that. I fell asleep on the floor cuddling with my puppy and my cheesy grin is my normal smile. I'm 27 but when I was a kid my momma paid good money to get my teeth straight and my momma told me I better always show them off so thus created my cheesy pearly white smile.

Not that I need to explain this but this is fun.

This IS fun!! :) I'm kinda in a feisty fighting mood, and nobody's up!!! So "tag, you're it"!!!

Sure it's a "tip bucket"!! Sure. We'll just go with that!! Lol and yeah, the shot just happened to be left by....um..... THAT guy!! Yeah, him, not me!! If you're in law enforcement, then you know that whatever is in your car belongs to YOU! Ergo, that bench with your foot on it belongs to you...along with the shot, beer cup, and empty beer bucket, uh, "tip bucket"! Lol. And don't even try to tell me you sleep on the floor with your dog when you're not intoxicated!!! That's just so........sweet. Ok. I'll let ya off the hook. And BTW, just to clarify, I didn't call your smile cheesy, I said it was like the Cheshire Cat's smile. It's a mischievous smile, not cheesy. :)

Beengirl said:
This IS fun!! :) I'm kinda in a feisty fighting mood, and nobody's up!!! So "tag, you're it"!!!

Sure it's a "tip bucket"!! Sure. We'll just go with that!! Lol and yeah, the shot just happened to be left by....um..... THAT guy!! Yeah, him, not me!! If you're in law enforcement, then you know that whatever is in your car belongs to YOU! Ergo, that bench with your foot on it belongs to you...along with the shot, beer cup, and empty beer bucket, uh, "tip bucket"! Lol. And don't even try to tell me you sleep on the floor with your dog when you're not intoxicated!!! That's just so........sweet. Ok. I'll let ya off the hook. And BTW, just to clarify, I didn't call your smile cheesy, I said it was like the Cheshire Cat's smile. It's a mischievous smile, not cheesy. :)

Okay here's proof that there was a dude.

Now lets turn the tables though. Your up pretty early to be playing on this site. I'm gunna guess your at your job, working as a RN. That's a pretty prestigious job to have these days and is very respectable. However here you are posting comment after comment when there's some sick guy in a room down the hall who has been waiting for you to come help him with something all night but your playing on your smartphone. " """shakes head"""

And people wonder why a Tylenol at the hospital cost 17.00 dollars..

I'm just being funny though :)

Attachments

• image-2439100862.jpg
    image-2439100862.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 60
Well, Mr "shakes head", you're not gonna make detective any time soon cuz yes, I work nights, but not tonight. I've been on nights for a while now, so even on my nights off, I can't sleep. So I am laying in bed and using my smartphone. Oh, and my hospital doesn't even allow us to carry cell phones on the unit, it stays in our locker. ;) but that was some sad-sap tale you were telling about "the poor sick guy in the bed down the hall"!!!!! Haha And BTW, I'm the charge nurse; I don't have patients. :) I have to deal with all the complaints, staff issues and visitor problems. LMAO. NIce try, though!! :)

Khij159753 said:
I give him props for being close haha :)

What???!!! Khij, you're supposed to back me up here!!!! How many times have I helped you out with questions??!!! And now you don't even have my back?? Man, that's rough!! Lol I'm going back and Erase the answer I just have you!! (Is that even possible to do??) ok- I'm gonna stop hijacking this thread now!! Good thing it's 537AM an we are the only three on this site right now or some people might be PO'd. Peace out!!! :)

Beengirl said:
What???!!! Khij, you're supposed to back me up here!!!! How many times have I helped you out with questions??!!! And now you don't even have my back?? Man, that's rough!! Lol I'm going back and Erase the answer I just have you!! (Is that even possible to do??) ok- I'm gonna stop hijacking this thread now!! Good thing it's 537AM an we are the only three on this site right now or some people might be PO'd. Peace out!!! :)

Thanks for getting my back its obvious that she can't handle when the table turns and now she is finally gonna attend to those sick patients waiting to get discharged...

Poor woman

Hey! He was pretty dang close! It's totally unfair to not give him anything for it ;) haha. It's only 2:40 here :p but yeah. Let's give back the thread before we get in trouble :eek: haha

Khij159753 said:
Hey! He was pretty dang close! It's totally unfair to not give him anything for it ;) haha. It's only 2:40 here :p but yeah. Let's give back the thread before we get in trouble :eek: haha

Well we are still technically speaking still on the subject of the thread. The tread is titled " show yourselves".

All she was doing was showing herself. Being all rude and judgmental and stuff. :)

I know it's hard to realize this is all sarcasm in text but to whom may concern it is.

Yeah :) haha. Gotta get out all that sarcasm sometime. Otherwise it comes out at bad times and gets you in trouble (past experience, it's bad to slip out while your parents are yellin at you) haha.

Shaker said:
Well we are still technically speaking still on the subject of the thread. The tread is titled " show yourselves".

All she was doing was showing herself. Being all rude and judgmental and stuff. :)

I know it's hard to realize this is all sarcasm in text but to whom may concern it is.

Yeah, hey!!! Don't be trying to get me in trouble!! You said you were havin fun too!!! Guilt by association, right? Haha!! Have a great night!!

Khij159753 said:
Yeah :) haha. Gotta get out all that sarcasm sometime. Otherwise it comes out at bad times and gets you in trouble (past experience, it's bad to slip out while your parents are yellin at you) haha.

Ohhhhhhh yea. I was young once too living with my mom and dad. Lol

Yeah I'm 18 and looking for work any extra money really goes into this so once I find a job I'll need to find a slow point for the hobby and save some money so I can move out :)

Khij159753 said:
Yeah I'm 18 and looking for work any extra money really goes into this so once I find a job I'll need to find a slow point for the hobby and save some money so I can move out :)

When I was 18 I joined the local sheriffs office as a 911 operator. Might wanna look into that.

datkush said:
I go to Lourdes University in Toledo, he just took me up to Ann Arbor to go shopping for my birthday :)

Haha small world! I went to the University of Toledo! But I just recently moved away to Augusta GA since I graduated not too long ago.

Predfan27 said:
Haha small world! I went to the University of Toledo! But I just recently moved away to Augusta GA since I graduated not too long ago.

No way! I was thinking about going there but chose Lourdes for their nursing program. I don't blame you for moving lol how is Georgia!?

datkush said:
No way! I was thinking about going there but chose Lourdes for their nursing program. I don't blame you for moving lol how is Georgia!?

Warm. So much warmer than the Glass City. My girlfriend is still up there. Every time I check the temperature, we're like 20 degrees warmer than you all haha.

Predfan27 said:
Warm. So much warmer than the Glass City. My girlfriend is still up there. Every time I check the temperature, we're like 20 degrees warmer than you all haha.

Yeah I bet lol! It doesn't feel too cold today but its been dipping into the 30s and 40s lately!

Back
Top Bottom