Silver tipped shark PH?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FoxRaid

Aquarium Advice Activist
Well I've got another tank cycled and wanted to get a fish in it and wanted to try something new. I wanted to try a silver tipped shark and just this fish for now. I don't plan on getting any other fish in this tank currently. Before I plan on absolutely buying this fish I wanted to know what kind of PH it needs. If it has to be Low or High. What does it like to eat. Does it have to be a heavily planted tank or not. Will it mind an airstone. Water temperatures ect...

Side Note: I have a 60g tank
for him so im sure thats more than enough room for him.:dance:

Well I've got another tank cycled and wanted to get a fish in it and wanted to try something new. I wanted to try a silver tipped shark and just this fish for now. I don't plan on getting any other fish in this tank currently. Before I plan on absolutely buying this fish I wanted to know what kind of PH it needs. If it has to be Low or High. What does it like to eat. Does it have to be a heavily planted tank or not. Will it mind an airstone. Water temperatures ect...

Side Note: I have a 60g tank
for him so im sure thats more than enough room for him.:dance:

this fish will reach anywhere from 14-25 inches long and will need a much larger aquarium then 60 gallons, probably upwards of 200 gallons as they also like to be in schools of at least 3 and when they mature need brackish water also

http://animal-world.com/encyclo/fresh/catfish/sharkcat.php

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom