Wanted: Small amount of ADA Amazonia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puckhog429

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I am setting up a 4 gallon cube and got all the extra amazonia from my dads friend that he had. About a 1/4 inch of power sand and an inch and a quarter of amazonia. I would have never went with Aquasoil because of the price and now I only need a bit more. If you have any extra to give me an extra inch that would be perf. Im guessing a small flat rate box 3/4 full would be enough. Just comment below if you have any and what your asking for it.
thanks
puck

I can probably get some for you if you pay shipping. PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My LFS sells it by the pound. The Wet Spot in Portland Oregon if you are skeptical ... I'll be going Sunday and will do it at cost. I forget how much per pound but when I asked for "about half" of a 9 liter bag it cost me 8 bucks.

Sent from my iPhone with three hands tied behind my back.

Sorry for slow reply. I was on vacation. If you could do that it would be great but would have to wait. I dont have any paypal money at the moment. Thats pretty awesome they sell it by the pound. I think I saw a thread with that store mentioned. Will update

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Sure. Just let me know. I'm there often.

Sent from my iPhone with three hands tied behind my back.

Back
Top Bottom