Small tank build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miyavp

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've had very large tanks in the past and I've done all the water testing medicating water changes stuff etc.
Anyway I want to do a small build. No larger than 10 gallons. I would like something with maybe some schooling fish and some plants. I don't want it to be incredibly high maintenance. I'm totally open minded to kinds of fish plants and substrate.
I do plan on maintaining with weekly water changes and syphoning of gravel or sand. As well as cycling the tank before introducing fish.
I wanted suggestions because I've never done a small build before. I would like sturdy low maintenance fish and if I could keep multiples of them I would prefer that.

A school of Green Neon rasboras (Microdevario kubotai) would do well in a 10g. I imagine you could keep a dozen. Give them a dark substrate and some plants, and I bet it would be beautiful.

I have half a dozen Celestial Pearl Danios in a 30liter Biorb. They have done very well. I have Java fern and Anubias in with them and a bit of Buce. IMG_1945.jpgIMG_1801.jpg

Back
Top Bottom