Smile for the camera (Ram pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grimlock3000

Aquarium Advice Addict
What a camera hog!

ram1.jpg

ram2.jpg

You will note the yellow Guppy is giving away the real reason for the fish being at the front of the tank. The precious sinking wafer food... :p

Wonderful looking fish, and great pics. I wish I could take pictures of my fish - everything is a blur for me.

Just noticed you can see the camera lens reflection in the top left of the first pic, whoops :roll:

Very nice. Rams are my fav fish. I lost a female a month ago, so I only had one male. Today while at the LFS, they had some really nice tiny Juvies, so I got a couple of GB's and a couple of Goldens. They were to young to sex. Needless to say, the male I already had, sexed them for me as soon as I released them into the tank. Hopefully they will settle down in the next couple of days. Other wise, I might have to seperate the two males.

WOW, what vibrant color!
I can only imagine what he would look like if there was a female in the tank too!

What type of camera are you using ?? Really nice picture and vibrant color

The camera is a Canon A60 I got for $180 and it came with a $50 gift card so it was pretty cheap. I took those pics on Fast Shutter speed setting, flash on, and manual focus.

Back
Top Bottom