Snail Problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drillsar2

Aquarium Advice Regular
I addd live plants the other day, tank is still cycling. I have a 10 gallon with a penguin 150

is it possible I can add 1 of Angelicus Loach? or they wont work in a 10, I also heard they prefer schools but do you have to?

They do prefer groups. I think a ten is too small. Why don't you just get a piece of zucchini or cucumber, boil it(so it sinks) and place it in the tank. The snails will flock to it. You then remove the zucchini/cucumber now covered with feeding snails. Repeat as needed.

snails are a great indicator to show if you been over feeding your tanks or not.

try a clown loach they eat snails i think . the only problem is that a 10 gal is probbaly to small but very peacful fish

try a clown loach they eat snails i think . the only problem is that a 10 gal is probbaly to small but very peacful fish
it tends to be a very bad idea to suggest fish in ways to so called fix a problem. more so when that fish does best in schools and reach over a foot.

Back
Top Bottom