Snowflake twitching

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AusAaron

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys. Ive had my eel for about a week. He shares the tank with a niger trigger and a clown. Was two but one went missing. Water tests fine. Weekly water changes. Lr and dsb. Hard to get him to eat and he has a violent twitch which worries me. Has anyone experienced this twitching. Any help appreciated

ForumRunner_20111215_180914.jpg

Can't help dude but maybe a post on it will keep it fresh... Good luck

Do you have Aiptasia or other parasitic anemones in your tank? The sting caused by them if your eel comes in contact with them, will cause your eel to twitch as it just got stung. Happens to my 3 foot Snowflake Eel also.

Coralreefer1 said:
Do you have Aiptasia or other parasitic anemones in your tank? The sting caused by them if your eel comes in contact with them, will cause your eel to twitch as it just got stung. Happens to my 3 foot Snowflake Eel also.

Oh k. i have spotted a couple of brown feather duster looking things and a couple of little red spikey things on the rock. Might have to confirm what they are. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom