So Cal Aquarists...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Donkey Gun

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well, Hello there.

I'm just curious to know if anyone has been to Aquarium World near LAX.

http://www.aquariumworld.co/
Watch the video at the bottom of the page.

It looks amazing! I'll be the hunt for some rare gouramis or whatever will go nice with my 10 gallon.

Any thoughts on the place?

I went there recently, not even close tpo what it was.... the video is old... the store is now like a big warehouse, half empty.... they have new aquariums for sale, nice selection of salt water fish... really small and poor selection of fresh water... and one big tank with salt water fish... nothing special.
I asked what happened, they said that the business went down and now is what it is....

Yeah, ended up checking it out last week. Their coral selection is amazing, but very disappointing for freshwater.

However, right around the corner, check out Jim's exotic fish on Sepulveda. After I left aquarium world, I found Jim's.

Awesome freshwater selection, and really cool atmosphere.

Donkey Gun said:
Yeah, ended up checking it out last week. Their coral selection is amazing, but very disappointing for freshwater.

However, right around the corner, check out Jim's exotic fish on Sepulveda. After I left aquarium world, I found Jim's.

Awesome freshwater selection, and really cool atmosphere.

I know, I love Jim exotic fish, just a little far from me ( Cypress CA), but always a good excuse to drive to Los Angeles!

Back
Top Bottom